Welcome to Alita Pleat. These are the terms and conditions governing your access to and use of the website www.alitapleat.com and its related sub-domains, sites, services and tools (the "Site"). By using the Site, you represent that you agree to comply with these terms and conditions with Alita Readymade Garments Trading L.L.C ("we", "us" or "Alita Pleat") in relation to your use of the Site (the "User Agreement"). This User Agreement is effective upon use of this site. If you do not agree to be bound by this User Agreement please do not access, register with or use this Site.
Alita Readymade Garments Trading LLC maintains the website www.alitapleat.com
This T&C is governed by, and construed in accordance with, UAE law.
- Credit Cards: At Alita Pleat, our preferred payment method is via a secure credit card transaction. Rest assured, your card number will be protected using industry-leading encryption standards. We guarantee a safe shopping experience on our website. We currently accept Visa and MasterCard credit cards in AED. Orders completed with credit cards will not be charged any additional fees.
- Cash on Delivery: For customers without access to a credit card, we accept Cash on Delivery (COD) as an alternative payment method for orders within the UAE.
- Please note that Alita Pleat does not collect your debit/credit card information when you make a payment. All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- The cardholder shall retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
Alita Pleat wishes to ensure that its members are able to form legally binding contracts and further that minors do not purchase unsuitable content. Therefore the access and use of the Site is not available to persons under the age of 18 years. By becoming a user of the Site, You represent and warrant that You are at least 18 years old.
Alita Pleat will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
Your account and registration obligations
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of, and restricting access to and use of, your account and password, and accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security. In no event will we be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or loss of profits, goodwill or damage whatsoever resulting from the disclosure of your username and/or password. You may not use another person's account at any time, without the express permission of the account holder. You agree to reimburse us for any improper, unauthorised or illegal use of your account by you or by any person obtaining access to the Site, services or otherwise by using your designated username and password, whether or not you authorised such access.
- Alita Pleat will not be responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
- Alita Pleat takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (https://www.alitapleat.com/) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.