- Wash at a water temperature of 30°C or below.
- Place the clothing in a washing net bag and wash on your machine's quick wash setting, or press gently if hand washing. After gently spin drying, unfold the garment in the direction of the pleats and lay flat to dry in a shaded, well-ventilated area.
- Roll your garment in the direction of the pleats when storing.
- Avoid drying with a tumble dryer or other household dryer. Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron or steam press as the fabric is not designed to withstand heat and may lose its shape.
- Do not use detergents that contain bleach when washing whites and light colours.